We proudly invite you to join us at the 15th Educational Conference on February 24th, 2018 in Cairo, Egypt. The conference is an opportunity to share and disseminate ideas, research findings, academic and field-level experiences in Education. The 15th Educational Conference is a joint event from; The Learning Resource Center (LRC), The American University in Cairo (AUC), and The Advance Society (a non-profit organization). This one-day conference will take place at The American University in Cairo (AUC), in the 5th settlement and will cover a wide range of topics in both general and inclusive education.
Objectives of the Conference:
- To promote innovative practices in different learning settings;
- To improve sharing experiences between teachers from different disciplines;
- To build the confidence of teachers/lecturers in the area of Inclusive Education;
- To raise awareness of Inclusive Education among stake holders, policy makers and the general public as an approach to education reform.
Expected Outcomes of the Conference:
- Connections get built between researchers, teachers, and lecturers in Education;
- Competence of educators is enhanced, which improves access of students to curriculum and participation within learning activities;
- Growth in research related to teaching, learning and applications in Education is promoted;
- Competence in teamwork involving special educators and teachers is improved which supports all stakeholders including parents.
This highly innovative Educational Conference is intended to be a forum, and a networking place for special educators, therapists, rehabilitation social workers, psychologists, physicians, teachers, parents, academics, researchers, professionals, administrators, educational leaders, policy makers, advanced students, and others interested in the education of children, especially in inclusive settings. The 15th Educational Conference will provide unlimited resources and opportunities to interact with prominent specialists and greatly expand on your network of professionals in the field of education. The official languages of the conference are English and Arabic. Attendance of more than 300 participants is expected.
Dates & Location:
Conference Participation Charges: